Airbnb, a platform for sharing houses and journey experiences, launched #RotasAirbnb. It’s a sequence of eight itineraries with concepts for sustainable excursions in vacationer locations surrounded by Brazil’s pure magnificence. The suggestions are very best for individuals who worth native delicacies and tradition, love journey, or just loosen up in nature.
The mission presents pointers for “genuine journey”, in accordance with the platform, however respecting the setting and the protection of the passenger. Localizing locations is strategic for the event of tourism in Brazil and has a significant affect on revenue technology in cities in addition to connecting vacationers extra with native communities.
With the assist of Fundação SOS Mata Atlântica, Grape ESG and the Nationwide Highway Security Observatory, #RotasAirbnb is a good selection for these looking for a refuge nearer to nature in locations nonetheless little recognized to Brazilians:
- Cocoa Coast (Ilhéus – BA). One of many richest reserves within the Atlantic Forest, with intensive coconut groves and mangroves, has a number of farms across the small cities. Lagoons, rivers and waterfalls additionally stand out among the many pure beauties of the area.
- Alter do Chao (Santarém – PA). The nice and cozy and clear waters of the seashores on the banks of the Tapajós River throughout the dry season between August and January invite the traveler to decelerate and ponder nature. Referred to as the “Amazon Caribbean”, Alter do Chão can also be a spot immersed in Pará tradition, with sights for individuals who wish to get to know the flavors, artwork and typical music of the state.
- Sao Miguel do Gostoso (Taurus – RN). Positioned within the nook of Brazil, this route is the right place to admire probably the most lovely seashores and expanses of sand on the Rio Grande do Norte coast. The idyllic environment of rivers, lakes and mangroves shares house with simply the correct quantity of charming outlets and eating places for individuals who like slightly extra pleasure. Sturdy and sustained winds are the primary attraction for sailors, wind and kitesurfers.
- Pedra Azul Route (Domingos Martins – ES). One among its predominant sights is Pedra Azul, a powerful spherical monolith at an altitude of 1,822 meters amid the gathering of pure wonders among the many Espírito Santo mountains. Mountain appeal is assured by eating places, cafes and rural companies that invite you to style recent cheese, decide berries and have a specialty espresso.
- Water Circuit (São Lourenço – MG). On this route, the waters are the celebrities of the journey. Mineral springs with therapeutic properties have been attracting guests for greater than a century. There are additionally quite a few rivers flowing into waterfalls between the hills of Serra da Mantiqueira, offering trails and viewpoints. Historic church buildings and gastronomy add a Minas Gerais contact to the expertise.
- Serra dos Órgãos (Teresópolis/Petrópolis – RJ). Greater than 200km of trails of all issue ranges, together with the Circuito das Bromélias with its wells and waterfalls. For these in search of slightly extra journey, there are numerous trekking and climbing choices on the Castelos do Açú Path. The route additionally consists of the cities of Teresópolis and Petrópolis, with their historic mansions, cultural festivals, boutique breweries and eating places with award-winning cooks.
- Alto Ribeira State Vacationer Park – PETAR (Iporanga/Apiaí – SP). Positioned between the states of São Paulo and Paraná, this route is a complete invitation for probably the most adventurous. The park is acknowledged as a World Heritage Website by UNESCO and features a cave complicated, one of the vital lovely within the nation, with trails and waterfalls amid the exuberant vegetation of the Atlantic Forest.
The Route of the Canyons (Cambará do Sul – RS). This route impresses with its preserved nature and canyons. Gorgeous viewpoints, light rivers, waterfalls and crystal wells are a part of the sights. Along with pure beauties, it’s also potential to style native traditions similar to barbecue on the range, honey from native bushes, and heat blankets made by hand on the counter.
journey and epidemic
The final two years have introduced nice modifications in individuals’s lives and the way in which they journey has additionally modified. Folks turned extra versatile in selecting the place and interval of journey and found new locations, particularly Brazil. In response to inner knowledge in 2022, home journey stays robust, representing greater than half of the nights booked for stays from June to August within the first quarter of 2022, exceeding ranges for a similar interval in 2019. to go 500 km from metropolis facilities by automotive with household.
“We’re assured that encouraging extra Brazilians to find out about Brazil’s pure riches will deliver social and financial alternatives in addition to an essential incentive to guard and restore our forests. SOS Mata Atlântica’s partnership within the #RotasAirbnb initiative reinforces that it’s potential to be sustainable and respect our nature in all financial sectors, together with tourism.”
To study extra about #AirbnbRoutes, similar to the main points of every vacation spot, tales about native communities, sights and experiences, go right here.